Monday, September 21, 2009

Shayla & Travis..."More Photos Requested"

Wow...I did not expect this many people to send me messages saying that they needed to see more photos so soon. Ok everyone, here is your last shot of images until the bride comes back from her honeymoon. You all are trying to get me in trouble.

I pulled a few from all around. I hope you like these because believe me, there are more to come.

I decided to put the ring shot on here now because I was so impressed at how my assistant photographer, "Shawn Fordham", put the rings on Shayla's Vera Wang perfume bottle. Great job Shawn, you take the credit for that one.

We're still working on editing the rest. You'll be able to purchase some real soon. Please keep checking back. Also, If Timothy Jones Photography could ever be of service to you, please give us a call.






























2 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful wedding.... Congrats to my big bro and my new big sis

Ernesta "Tick" Smith said...

Everything was beautiful, and so was the both of you. You have always been a beautiful girl and now you have grown to be a beautiful young lady, inside and out. I pray for you and your family, that God will keep you in perfect peace.