Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mose & Shalaney

This was definitely a wedding to remember. It was absolutely beautiful. This was shot at 6th Ave. Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama. I was so shocked by the colors within the Church that I lost focus a few times. I thought someone was going to have to slap me to get back focused. I only had one issue..."IT RAINED ALL DAY!!!" We were only able to take 2 shots outside and then had to rush back inside.

They were a wonderful couple and they're families were the best. We laughed and joked the whole while. Mose's Father was the funniest of all. I have some special images I did of him. I'll load those real soon.

To view the entire wedding...shoot me an email. It's password protected.

Here are a few images from that incredible day.

ENJOY!!!!




















No comments: