Thursday, September 17, 2009

A message from a friend

Tamyko
Thank you Tim for taking my pictures, I really enjoyed the experience. People ask would I recommend you and I tell them “HELL YEAH”. The professionalism and the technique you use to capture that day is one that I think needs to be mimicked by every photographer in Mobile. The depth and the beauty captured in your work made me look great on a day where everything was in chaos. You really made it easy, fun, and enjoyable for me to be a bride. I will continue now, later and tomorrow to value your friendship and professionalism from this point on. Continue to do what you do because it is "EXTRAORDINARY". Thanks for making my time stand still and my moment last forever.

WOW...do I need to say anything else. Thank You Tamyko.
If you'd like to view Tamyko's photos, click on her name. The password is tljtamyko

No comments: