Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shayla & Travis

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!


At 6th Avenue Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama, that's something like the church moto. I had the pleasure of photographing one of their church members wedding...my God sister Shayla. She married a wonderful man...Travis (Although I called him by their son's name Tyson all day). I promised a lot of people that I would load up a few pictures this evening before I hopped in the hotels hot tub. (Ross Bridge) I hope you like these. There will be "A LOT MORE" very soon.











5 comments:

MorganJoy Photography said...

Oh my WORD!!!.. Tim these are amazing.. The door pic with her bouquet...WOW

Unknown said...

So glad to see this wedding on-line....cake was absolutely beautiful/flowers outstanding/wedding party gorgeous/the photos are breathtaking.....will be in touch.
Kathy P.....icunheven@aol.com

Meridith Guice said...

Tim, your work is outstanding. I really don't know what else to say but you truly have a gift. Thank you for documenting Shayla's day in a way that she will love forever.

Meridith Guice

Just Jemia said...

MY GOD BROTHER ROCKS!!! I'm so glad you were here to document Shayla's special day! You are truly blessed with an "Artistic Eye"... a blessing and talent very FEW of US have!! The pictures are MAGNIFICENT!!! I LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

The pictures are absolutely gorgeous.