Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Larry & Jeff (Real Bike Riders)

I had the pleasure of meeting to gentleman that had two of the baddest bikes in Mobile, Alabama. Larry rides the Suzuki GSR 1000 and Jeff sports the Hayabusa 1300. I was shooting a union parade when I noticed these two behemoths on the sidewalk. I asked Larry if I could shoot them and he said yes. I pulled out "Big Bertha" and started shooting. We'll have to schedule some time to take some real shots. I have some pretty cool ideas.




Check out the pistol back pegs.



Check out these alligator seats. I've never seen that on a bike.
Here is Larry chillin on the wall.
Here is Jeff chillin on the wall.


2 comments:

Morganjoyphotography said...

Awesome shots tim.. especially the ones with the guys in the back... WOW.. Fish eye hu,,?.. :)

Good job tim

Unknown said...

WOW....nothing better that a few hundred pounds of power....I love bikes and the people who ride them. These are some shots that make you want to go out and buy one! Soon....baby....soon