Friday, June 12, 2009

Tamyko's Bridal & Beach Photos

Tamyko told me she wanted to take some pictures in her wedding dress on the beach. I thought that would be pretty cool. Then she said that she wanted to be in the water...I then raised an eyebrow and said "hmmmm, interesting." For the photos in the water she's wearing a second dress. They're both beautiful dresses. I'd always wanted to photograph like this.

We had a "BLAST" taking these photos. I really hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them. Thanks Tamyko!!! Looking forward to the wedding.


















2 comments:

MorganJoy Photography said...

AMAZING,, WONDERFUL,, WOW,, UNBELIEVABLE!!! i love these tim.. Very creative...

I feel like i have lost my creativity i needed this inspiration!!

Morgan

Sonya said...

Tamyko's you look so pretty. I didn't recognize you.I'm so happy for you. He took very good pictures.Talk to soon. Sonya of Kreative Image Party and Event Planners.