Monday, June 1, 2009

I HAVE TO CONTINUE TO BELIEVE IN ME

I'm at a point in my life where the decisions I make are critical. They affect a lot of people.

Every year we take the kids on vacation some where out of state. They just love the long ride or flight. Adrienne and I love the surprise look on their faces when we make it to our destinations. We keep them in the dark 0n what we're doing. We'll ask them throughout the year what they would like to do or where they would like to go. We'll take their ideas and do what we have to do to make up a nice family vacation. The kids are now out of school and for the first time, we don't have anything planned. I can't continue to allow man to tell me what God has for me isn't for me. Man's world may be in a recession but God's world isn't and I'm associating myself with God's world.

Soon, I'll be attending a photography business seminar that I believe will be an incredible blessing that will change my life. I'm so looking forward to attending it.

I'll let you know all about.

No comments: