Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life Changing Experience

Today is "FATHERS DAY"!!! My kids showered me with gifts and hugs this morning. My oldest daughter prepared breakfast for daddy. Momma said she has a special gift for me little later...hhmmmmm? I think she's taking me do dinner...Laughing!!

Ross Oscar Knight...you are definitely one of my heroes. Ross put on a workshop...Business of Photography in Atlanta that was mind blowing. I always thought that I was doing pretty good with my business. I came to the realization that my business is not only on the wrong train, it's on the wrong track.

We learned about finances, advertising, marketing/branding, websites, workflow, pricing, product lines, business plans............ And that still wasn't all.

I have more to say but I have to leave for Church now. I'll post again later.

BTW...I know you you're seeing this Ross. (inside joke)

Thank you Ross.


1 comment:

Stacy Cross said...

Happy, happy Father's day! Glad to hear you were well loved yesterday!