Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Zulfiquar & Alefyah

When I first met Zulfi & Alefyah, we hit it off well. Zulfi told me that his family loved to take pictures and I said that's great, I love taking pictures. (Laughing) I was in for the surprise of my life. I figured we would shoot around a few hundred photos...yeah right...let's say a few thousand. He was serious...his family LOVES to take pictures!! My wife and I were so amazed at how they all had the process down to a science. Not one time did I have to tell anyone to move left or right...stand or sit. They all knew what to do. A few times they had to wait on me to frame the shot. That's how fast they were moving. We were totally impressed!!!

We had such a wonderful time with both families. The entire time we felt as though we were amongst family. We thank you for the hospitality. A word of advice...if you ever attend a ceremony like this one, come hungry!!! You will be fed well!!

Here are a few shots leading up to the ceremony. I hope you all enjoy them.


4 comments:

S & K Photography said...

Tim the pictures are off the chain you did

Unknown said...

There are no words for this photo shoot. These pictures say boldy what i try to teach in the classroom everyday....Get to know, embrace and love other cultures! You will be surprised at what you have in common and what they have to offer that may be different...Just know that there is so mch, beauty, love, passion and kindness in other cultures. I love this Tim....I absolutely love this!

Anonymous said...

My kids are in some of the pictures here. Great photography.

Anonymous said...

Hi.. I don't know how I found your site.. but I did and oh my God!!! These are the best ever wedding photos I have ever seen!! I saw all your wedding photos and your website and all your posts.. You are simply brilliant! I wish I knew you when I got married.. God has blessed you with an amazing talent and a heart that sees beauty. Your family is lovely. God bless you!