Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Zulfi & Alefyah (The Reception) SanDestin, Florida

Today is the third and final day of the wedding. It's called the Reception. Here are a few photos. It was held at the San Destin Golf & Beach Resort. Everything was first class. The food was fantastic.

One thing I love about Zulfi & Alefyah is the support they get from their family. I'm not just talking about immediate family, I'm talking about down the line cousins & uncles & aunts. There were a lot of them that came from Maryland, New Jersey & NY. That's awesome to me!!

I was told by a number of his family members that I'm now in the family. I guess this means when my birthday rolls around, I should expect some pretty cool gifts...hint hint.

Very soon I will be loading the images on my website to view and purchase. I'm still editing them...we shot thousands!!!! The password will be the grooms last name.













1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! The colors are beautiful! Tim I know you had a ball shooting this. I am so Proud of your work here!