Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Daughters won 1st and 3rd Place

My wife had our kids to enter a contest on safety. My oldest daughter won first place and my youngest daughter won 3rd place. I can't take the credit for these magnificent shots. My lovely wife took these. My son just sat there with his lip poked out. He put together something...the problem was no one could figure it out. He didn't know anything about the prizes. Maybe things would've been different for him.

Shelby, my 4yr. old drew the second photo. She has a wonderful imagination. She draws pictures for me every night. She has her daddy's creativity. Charlsie, my 13yr. old did the top one. She is also very creative...she loves to take pictures. I'll start posting some of her work. Timothy, my 7yr. old loves that doggone Xbox and his Wii. I have no idea what his interest are. He's all over the place.






















No comments: