Saturday, December 6, 2008

(Ebony & Ivory) Shelby & Scarlett









My daughter asked me to chaperone her field trip to the Riverview Plaza Hotel.  Her class had to perform a couple of Christmas songs in front of a large group of people.  I quickly made some cancellations and said "I'm there sweetie"!  They grow up quick.  I try to take advantage of these opportunities.  Soon she'll be saying "I don't want you to go Dad"!

I also had the pleasure of meeting, for the first time, Scarlett.  Scarlett is a unique individual.  She loves attention.  I mean lots of attention!!  Well, Shelby didn't take to kindly to that.  She wasn't use to other girls hugging and holding hands with her father.  I had to share the attention yet show Shelby she will always be Daddy's little girl.

We had a wonderful time.  Scarlett and Shelby were two little hoots.  They acted as though they have been friends for years and they just met this school term.  

Here are a few photos.

No comments: