Sunday, October 12, 2008

She's growing and I can't slow her down!

Wow, my little girl is now "officially" a little lady. Today is her 13th birthday. She is so beautiful. God showed up the day she was born and showed out. This was one blessing I was definitely ready and willing to receive.

Adrienne and I missed our college homecoming today. Why you ask? How often do you turn 13? Our daughter deserved our attention this weekend. So we're giving it to her with no regrets.

Here are a few shots we took a few days ago. I wanted to give another update on her recovery. For those of you that don't know, she had spinal surgery 2 months ago. Looking at her now, you would never have known.

Congratulations sweetheart!! Always remember, Daddy loves you...a lot!!! Mom loves you too...lol. She looks so happy.






No comments: