Monday, October 20, 2008

Mobile, Alabama from my perspective


Have you ever felt like there was something you just had to do? What about this...Have you ever had an idea about something and forgot to write it down and couldn't remember it later. If you have never...then you're not human.


I had just just gotten off of work one night when I'd decided to drive around Mobile. I originally went looking at picture frames when I looked up in the sky and there wasn't a cloud in site. The temp was 74 degrees. There was a slight breeze coming up from the gulf. The night was beautiful...I had to pull out old faithful and get some shots of Mobile.


I drove for a while until I found the perfect spot. Now, the exact location is my little secret. "I know something I won't tell, I won't tell, I won't tell!" How many of you remember that from our cartoon days?


I love this shot...I hope you enjoy it too.

No comments: