Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Comments from my Mentor

Hi everyone,

I just want to say something really quick..."something really quick"...get it? Ok, Ok...I'm not a comedian. There is a gentleman (haven't met him face to face yet) who's photography inspires me daily. He resides in Atlanta, Ga. I read his blogs 6 or 7 times daily just waiting for him to add new pics or write about something new!!! Well, he has blessed me with a couple of comments that mean a lot. His name is Ross Oscar Knight.

  • Ross Knight has left a new comment on your post "News Anchors Head Shots.": These are great!
  • Ross Knight has left a new comment on your post "Angel": Glad to see you blogging man. You are an inspiration to me as well! Nice photos. Keep 'em coming.KNIGHT - ATL

I had no idea he even read my blogs. This is huge for me. It's like the master commending the student on a job well done. (laughing)

I know you like my photography but if you want to see where a lot of my ideas of todaycome from, then go to his site. His work is incredible. He just shot a wedding in Barbados and I was up til 3am Monday morning waiting to see some new pics on his blog. Well, they are now there.

Thanks Ross, I really appreciate the comments. I'm now working on getting my Nikon 85 1.4. My 2x2 will be in the mail soon.

No comments: