Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Angel

I love to hear people sing. Although I'm not an American Idol judge, I know what my ears like and don't like. Well, I was blessed with the opportunity to hear a young lady by the name of "Angel" sang. That's right I said "SANG!" There's a big difference in singing and sangin. If you didn't know that, then you need to stop by "Word of Life Community Church" one Sunday for some good Word and some good sangin.

Last Friday, Angel had an Album release concert at the church and it was well worth the drive...although I only live a couple of blocks away. Some people came from as far as Texas. That concert was incredible! I had to calm myself and choose shots wisely. I really tried to capture it all.

Here a few shots from the event. If you weren't there, you missed a good one.

Thank you Shawn Porter for asking me to do this. I hope I got what you were looking for.












1 comment:

KNIGHT said...

Glad to see you blogging man. You are an inspiration to me as well! Nice photos. Keep 'em coming.

KNIGHT - ATL