Friday, August 6, 2010

I miss my parents...

Today is rather tough for me. I really miss my parents. I figured with time things would get easier but they haven't. I believe I just suppressed it. I can feel it slowly coming out of me. Man I miss my parents. If you haven't done so, call yours and tell them you love them, over and over and over again.

I miss calling my father and him saying "awwww, hey there fella." I miss being able to call my mom and her knowing something was wrong with me before she answered the phone. Although I do believe they're in a much better place, I still miss them...something terrible.

I still and always will love you both.

Timmy

1 comment:

Ro said...

Man I feel you on this one. I cried/screamed all the way to work. It has been 2 years and it has not gotten any better. I like you feel like I have supressed it also.