Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Shelby is now 5yrs Old

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!!  Adrienne and I are so proud of her.  She's growing so fast that I can hardly keep up.  One thing I love about her is that she takes care of me.  She says I'm her best friend...I concur.  We asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday.  She said she wanted a movie party or a bowling party.  Well, we'll be fulfilling that wish.

Today she and I were on our way to school when we stopped for a few minutes to take a few quick birthday picts.  I had on shorts and sandals.  I couldn't have made a bigger mistake.  It was 28 degrees outside.  But we wanted these picts.  People were driving by...I was so embarrassed.  

Shelby, we love you sweetie!  More picts are coming real soon.









s.

1 comment:

MorganJoy Photography said...

Tim.. Shelby is tooo cute, she is growing up fast.. But whos still the best at wii bowling......