Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Daughter won her science fair (School of Math & Science)

I am one proud father.  My oldest daughter won her Science Fair.  Her project was on Helium vs Air.  She used balloons as an example to prove her theory.  She told me she placed third.  How could I have believed her.  That was the oldest trick in the book.  I taught her that trick.  I told her it was okay...I still believed in her and she won first place in my book.  She then started laughing and screamed "I won First Place!"  I hollered!!!  I was so excited.  She and her mother worked on the project.  I'm proud of them both.

Now we'll have to see if her project is chosen to represent the school in the County competition.  There were a lot of pretty cool projects there.  Her project was original!

Daddy loves you sweetie.  Keep up the EXCELLENT work!


No comments: