Monday, September 15, 2008

The Porters

I'm 39 yrs. old. What do I look like running around, acting like I'm 15 again. That's just silly!! At least that's what I thought and I'm sure a lot of you think the same thing...except Shaun & Lawrence.

We had so much fun on this photo shoot. It had been put off for I don't know how long. Our schedules for some reason could never match. I blame it all on Shawn...she agreed or did she disagree? I think she said, and I quote, "Tim, you are always right." It was something like that...anyway...They all came out to the Botanical Gardens. We had a ball!! The kids (Melonye, Caton & Omari) were wonderful. I'm so proud of her, she has grown up to be a beautiful young lady and has found her soul mate. Doesn't it show in the picts? She is so blessed.

Enjoy...










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UNBELIEVABLE I LOVE THEM AND I LOVE IT WHEN YOU POST NEW PICTURES IT MAKES MY DAY!!!..
LIKE I SAID TIM,, UR AWESOME THATS WHY YOUR SHOOTING MY WEDDING!!..

WOOP.. WOOP..

MORGAN