Monday, May 19, 2008

Pictures from my new lens

This is our 12yr old Pekingnese Princess...this is my girl.













I got my new lens. Morgan felt sorry for me or either got tired of me asking to borrow hers. She put 5 on it and hooked her boy up with a Nikkor 50mm 1.4 D lens. I owe you big Morgan...Thanks.

I took a few shots in my home. The depth of field of this lens is incredible. In order to achieve a depth so short, you have to learn to control the lens which also means learning to operate your camera in manual mode.

Here are a few shots.

3 comments:

MorganJoy Photography said...

tim!! THE PIN WHEEL LOOKING PICTURE IS OFF DA CHAIN.. I LOVE IT.. I THINK THAT ONE AND THE VERY LAST ONE ARE MY FAVORATES.. LIKE I SAID YOUR MY HERO!!..:)

MORGAN

Katina Walton said...

Ok... I admit the pictures are hot...but is it the lens or the photogrophers eye? Ponder that!

Katina Walton said...

Ok....the pictures are hot...but is it really the lens that makes them hot...or the photographer's eye? Hhhmmm....Ponder that!