Sunday, April 13, 2008

Assisting Morgan at Amy & Bill's wedding

I have a friend who is a wonderful photographer. (Morgan) She is so creative. One day I have to tell you the story about how we met. You're talking about two people who've never met strangers. Well, I had the pleasure of backing her (that's photog talk for 2nd photographer or assistant) at a wedding she had April 12th.

My job was to cover all of the things she couldn't. She was handling the bride and the groom so I took care of the detailed things.

The Bride & Groom were Amy & Bill. Bill is a firefighter here in Mobile. They had a room set up with old fire fighters gear...helmets, hoses, clocks, extinguishers & and alarm bell. It was a pretty cool room. Bill's groom cake was shaped like a burning building that actually smoked.

Here are some of the shots I took. There will be more added soon.

















1 comment:

MorganJoy Photography said...

YAY!!.. Tim's da man.. I loves these.. Great work :).. that 50 1.4is off the chain!!.. Have i ever told you latley that your Awesome..

Thanks for coming and shooting with me, we need to do this more often..

Morgan!..:)