Thursday, August 16, 2007

My first blog

Hi, This is Tim. This is my first time blogging...well, actually understanding blogging. I've been told this is the new wave of the future. That this will be the way to communicate online. I'm gonna give it a try.

I was inspired to do this by reading the blogs of a phenomenal photographer out of Atlanta. His name is Ross Oscar Knight. Check him out, I "GUARANTEE" you won't be disappointed.

My wife always complained I never wrote enough while we were in college. Well, I am now stepping out of the box. I'm sure this won't be an easy transition but I'm willing to give it a try. If my spelling or my grammar is too bad to read, please, charge it to my head and not my heart. I'm a photographer, my wife is the writer.

So please enjoy my blogs...and don't hesitate to offer criticism or a kind word to a poor soul who would much rather photograph it than write about it.

Here are a few shots of my family. These are the Jones'.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a beautiful family. I'm enjoying reading your blogs.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Good work man and you have a beautiful family! P.S. You're doing good on the blogging - hang in there!